Digital watermarks can be widely used for copyright protection, piracy tracking, data tagging, content authentication, etc. With the increasing popularity of watermarking applications, their security-related issues are becoming more and more prominent. This collaboration requirement is dedicated to addressing the security issues of watermarking applications.
- User of the watermarking technology feels comfortable when using other vendor’s watermarking technique to embed watermarks in his data without worrying about carrier data leakage.
- User of the watermarking technology feels comfortable when extracting watermarked information to prove the existence of the watermark, without worrying about the leakage of critical watermarking parameters, which may lead to severe destroy of the watermarking information.
- User of the watermarking technology may feel comfortable when using watermarking/fingerprinting technology to trace the source of leakage without worrying about misjudgment or failing to track leaks.
- User of the watermarking technology may feel comfortable extracting information even if the watermarking scheme is maliciously attacked.
Related Research Topics
- Image watermarking in the encrypted domain
- Secure watermarking detection/extraction scheme
- Digital fingerprinting for anti-collusion attacks
- Offensive and defensive confrontation of watermarking scheme
- Stenographic analysis for watermarking-based information hiding